Atomy Thailand will be opening soon and below is a list of Frequently asked questions That Atomy Thailand has published.
1. What is the condition to open an Education Center? Member who belongs to Thai branch and has maintained Sales Master more than 3 times for the last 6 months. Pre-authorized Center: Over 700,000 PVs in total and sub-cumulative 5 million PVs Or the getting a sponsorship by Royal Leadership Club member. All Pre-Authorized Centers must meet the qualification for official center approval within 6 months. Business registration is required and sales within the center are prohibited.
2. What if I find people selling Atomy product before company launch in Thailand? Please give specific details to us.
3. What do I do if I find an Atomy product sale website other than official website in Thailand? Please give specific details to us. After checking the operator and contents, we can make legal sanctions as well as membership termination. 4. How do I join if I have no sponsor? After opening the website, please contact the Atomy Thailand office and we will inform you.
5. Is it possible to operate the Education center (training center) before opening? Registration of the Education Center will be officially started after the opening of the Atomy Thailand . You cannot operate before opening, otherwise it may be subject to legal problems.
6. Can I use personalized promotional materials? Personal promotional materials are not allowed. You are not allowed to use the Atomy trademark (logo) without permission for your personal promotional material or online or offline.
7. When will the protional material in Thai be distributed? After acquiring the multi-level business license in Thailand, we will officially provide it through Atomy.com or Thailand's website. We thank you for your patience. Is promotion for Thailand members the same as in Korea? 8. It will be similar to Korea. Some promotions may be adjusted slightly to suit the situation in Thailand. 9. What is PV? PV (Point value) is a point assigned to each product. It is the standard to calculate the score of the rank and the commission.
10. What happens to my PV when I return items after purchasing? PV of returned item is deducted.
11. When does the commission paid? The General commission will be paid to your bank account every Tuesday. Masters' Bonus and Education commission will be paid on the 7th and 22nd of every month, If the payment date falls on a holiday, it will be paid the next day. How do I refund/exchange the product?
12. Please fill out the application form and contact us. In exchange and refund, the shipping company will go to the recipient's address and return the products. When I purchase the product after opening, I wonder how the shipping policy is like.
13. Delivery will be through the designated courier company. Shipping costs vary slightly depending on distance and weight in Bangkok. Items will be shipped within 2-3 days in Bangkok and the other areas will take 3-4 days. The rates are expected to be at local level.
14. What are the payment methods when ordering products after opening? Credit cards, debit cards, and bank transfers are available. How do I order products after opening?
15. It is available through the company's official online shopping mall. What products will be launched in Thailand? About 60 items will be launched including cosmetics, personal care, food, health food, etc. 16. Can I bring Atomy items from Korea, Malaysia and Cambodia and sell it in Thailand? Please refrain from importing and distributing products that have not undergone formal clearance, as they can be punished as illegal action. 17. What is a couple member? The married couple must be active in one account (code) and divided into a main operator and a secondary (subsidiary) operator. The commission will be paid to the main member. 18. In which region do seminars take place in Thailand? In the early days after the opening, a seminar will be held in the capital city, Bangkok, and will be gradually expanded to where our members are.
19. I'm a Thai and also an Atomy member of another country. You can do so if you have been a member in another country with legitimate qualifications. In this case, supporting documentation must be submitted. (Copy of IC card, residence certificate etc.)
20. Can I do Atomy business with other multi-level companies? Those who operate the Educational center and Sales Masters or higher can not participate in other MLM business. 21. Is it possible for non-Thai citizens to do business in Thailand? Foreigners must have a work permit in order to do business in Thailand. You must be aware that you may be permanently banned from entering Thailand if you violate the policy.
22. Do I need to have my own bank account to become a member of Atomy? You do not need to have a bank account when you sign up. But you must have one to receive a commission. Homepage - My Office - You can register and change your account information under 'Edit My Account'.
23. How can I distribute Atomy products before opening? It is against the law to personally sell the Atomy products before official opening in Thailand. 24. I'd love to attend Korea Success Seminar, what do I do? Please visit our Korea website and download Success Seminar & Headquaters Visit Application Form (with Thai translation).
25. Where do I contact to inquire before opening of Atomy Thailand? You can contact the branch office. Please be advised that you can use the line messenger(LINE ID : atomy_th) or e-mail because the telephone connection may not be smooth until opening. (tel. 02-048924, email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
26. In Korea, public officials and university students cannot join MLM business. What about Thailand? Anyone can join Atomy in accordance with the laws in Thailand. However, public officials can not conduct business activities during business hours.
27. Is membership verification process similar to other countries'? It is similar to Atomy Malaysia's verification process (Please refer to Malaysia youtube video on registraion/verification guide.) Verification guide for Thailand will be announced through the website. 28. How can I re-join after withdrawal? (1) If you have cancelled your membership on your own, you can re-join after 12 months. e.g.) Withdrawal date: Oct. 7th 2013 -> Re-join after Oct 7th 2014. (2) If your membership is closed because you have not made any purchase within a year, you can re-join the next day of termination.
29. How can I maintain the membership? In order to keep your membership activated, you need to buy at least one product in a year. In other words, your membership will stay activated even if you buy 1 set of toothbrush in a year. 30. Is there a joining fee? No, there isn't.
31. Who can join the Atomy Thailand? Any Thai citizen who is 20 years of age or older can join. If you are a foreigner with Thai spouse, you can join in the name of your spouse.
32. What are the required documents to join the membership of Atomy Thailand? We do not require any other documents, but you have to enter your IC number and personal information like address, date or birth and contact number when joining online. You can login once mobile verification is authorized. 33. How do I join the membership? You can join the membership online through Atomy Thailand official website.
34. When can I join the membership as Atomy Thailand member? Registration as a member of Atomy Thailand will be opened in May or June. However, this may be changed due to process of getting license for MLM business in Thailand.
35. When can I visit Atomy Thailand office? We accept visitors from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (weekdays only). Visitor parking is available for 2 hours for free (30 Bhat for additional hour). To book an educational auditorium, you must call us in advance (2hrs / day only).
36. What is a contact information of Atomy Thailand? Tel: 02-024-8924~8 (Mon - Fri, 09:00 ~ 18:00), LINE ID: atomy_th
37. Where is Atomy Thailand office located? Address: 23rd floor, Unit B1, Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Rd, Kwaeng Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
38. When does Atomy Thailand open? We are expecting mid June to July. However this may be changed due to the process of getting licence for MLM business in Thailand